Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Hello Everyone! I want to start out by saying "Thanks for stopping by".

I've tried so many things in the past to get in shape and lose weight so I have finally decided that enough is enough and I need to get serious. After watching Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead on Netflix a few days ago, I got really excited and felt like this was something I could do as I love the taste of fresh juice.

So... I've gone grocery shopping and am ready to start my 30 day reboot tomorrow morning. I decided to created this blog so that I can track my progress and hold myself accountable. Who knows, maybe my progress will inspire someone else out there to give this a try.

Here is the link to the plan I'm following. I'm actually skipping the first 5 days and jumping in on day 6. I will be repeating days 6-15 for 30, 45 or maybe 60 days.


I plan on posting a daily journal of my progress, along with juicing recipes, pictures, and anything thing else that I find that might be of help to others that are going through what I am.

I should also probably point out that I've never blogged before, so hopefully as time goes on I will get better and better at it.

Feel free to post words of encouragement, or some of your favorite juicing recipes.

Becky

p.s. On a different note, I just wanted to let you all know what I do for a living in case you ever need my services. I am a Credit & Debt Consultant. I work for a company that has been in business for 28 years. The main thing I do is help people repair their credit so that they have high enough scores to where they can buy a home or car, or if  you already own a home/car I can help you get a lower interest rate or get your insurance lowered as that is also tied to your credit score.

I'm excited to say that my Experian score went up 104 points in 45 days! So I KNOW what we do works! If you want more information you can email me at Becky@MyCreditSolutions.com

I can help you no matter what state you live in!

2 comments:

  1. You're on your way! What a great idea! I am honored to be a small part of this with you!
    Hugs,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carrie! See you at the Gym at 10:00!

      Delete